Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tiny Teacup Envelope Card

Good morning stampers!
I have something very fun to show you all today and by the end of this post, you will "NEED" this cute Tiny Teacup stamp! :)

I recently had the opportunity to create some projects for a special event and this was one of the projects that came out of my little brain. I just LOVE it!

I used a Medium Whisper White Envelope with about an 1 1/2" trimmed off the top - I sealed it first before cutting. The envelope is wrapped with a piece of Greenhouse Gala DSP and again with a piece of Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon (such a gorgeous color and it really comes through in this ribbon).

The cardstock inserts are Daffodil Delight and Whisper White and I used the Corner Rounder on all 8 corners. To make the little "tea bag", I took the new A La Carte Tag stamp and just markered the edge with Marina Mist, leaving out the to/from words. Then I added the little teacup in Daffodil Delight. It's attached with a piece of Linen Thread.
All the stamping was done with the help of my trusty Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, it really helps to get the most out of stamps that have multiple images/words on one stamp such as the Tiny Teacup. The "hello" greeting is mounted below the teacup on the rubber.

I can't wait to hear what you think of this card, like I said, I was so happy with it! In fact I love it so much we will be making this at my team meeting this Saturday and quite possibly at my Just Cards Class later this month! Don't you want to sign up to come now? :)
If you can't do that, you can order the supplies you need to recreate this card at home. Simply visit my Stampin' Up! website and click on the "Shop Now" button at the top right. All online orders this month will receive a special card in the mail from me!

So glad you stopped by today - have a wonderful day! And go stamp something fun!
~~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin, I love this card! I love those colors together and I am also loving this teacup stamp! After seeing many samples at Convention using this stamp, it will be on my next order.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! Please share your thoughts with me!