Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Online Extravaganza is Coming!!

JUST ANNOUNCED!!!



Online Extravaganza, Stampin' Up!'s annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season, will begin
Monday, November 21, 2011, and run through Wednesday, November 30, 2011
.
You may place orders either through my Online Store or by e-mailing me directly at stampwithrobin@yahoo.com

You'll want to be sure to log in to my Online Store on
Monday, November 21
, to take advantage of great savings!

-FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express,
-60 percent off select Designer Fabrics,
-30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle!

And WOW - look at this!
There will be two items on sale for 24 hours only (November 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM [MT]) That's 2:01 AM - 1:59 PM EST
-so make sure you don't miss the first 24 hours of Online Extravaganza!

Remember, ALL November merchandise orders from Robin's Online Stampin' Store of $40 or more qualify you for my NEW Rewards program that begins on December 1st! How awesome for you that you can shop now and SAVE and EARN rewards early!

Exciting news!
Happy Stampin',
~~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! Please share your thoughts with me!