Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spreading a Little Sunshine!

Well there's nothin' like a chilly, rainy day to bring out some Sunshine from your friends!
One of the things I love most about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the amazing friendships that I've made with gals who would otherwise have never been part of my life! These ladies inspire me when I'm dry, lift me when I'm down and make me laugh when I feel like crying. Even when they are hundreds of miles away from me - their presence in my life makes me feel like they are right around the corner.

Recently I was lucky enough to receive a couple of blog awards from a few of those friends, the first came from my funny bunny friend, Diana Gibbs! She knows just how to mutilate a chocolate bunny and make me laugh out loud or spit my coffee all over my keyboard! Love ya, Di!
Here is that award:

This next Sunshine Award came to me from not one, but TWO stamping friends: Tiffany Bauer and Monika Davis.
Ya'll know that Tiffany is not only a fabuloso stamper, but one of my very few best BFF's, mainly because she "gets" me and vice versa. Love that girl and I wish she didn't live so darned far away!
Monika is simply an amazing stamper - her work is gorgeous and she is one who inspires me on a regular basis. I was flattered to learn that she feels the same about me! I can't wait to meet her in person someday!
Here is the award they both sent me:


Now both of these awards had some rules attached:

1) Put the award on your Blog
2) Pass the award on to other bloggers who bring sunshine into your life
3) Link the Nominees in your post
4) Let them know you nominated them by leaving a comment on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award

Here is my Sunshine list in no particular order: (and the ladies who gave me my sunshine are at the top of my list already!)

1) Selene Kempton
2) Julie Pitta
3) Ashley VanCamp
4) Patti Chesky
5) Penny Thomas
6) Lisa Young
7) Jen Sannes
8) Michelle VanWiggeren
9) Lee Conrey
10) Kerin Sylvester

So, if you want a little sunshine today, go check out some of these ladies blogs - they will make your day brighter, I guarantee!
Blessings,
~~Robin

3 comments:

  1. You are just too sweet Robin!!! It is so great to have an awesome BFF that "gets" me!!! Miss you and wished YOU lived closer to me!!! See you on the big boat (I mean San Juan) in 2 short days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well shucks honey, I love you too.
    Have fun on the cruise, have a nice cold jug of magareta for me..then we will have one for real in July.

    Love ya,
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Robin! Very sweet of you. Hope you are having a wonderful time on the cruise!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! Please share your thoughts with me!