Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Birthday Blog Candy Winner!

Good morning everyone !
Look at what I found while I was out walking our dogs this morning!
Well, I didn't find THIS one, but the four-leaf clover I found on my walk had kind of wilted by the time I got home, so the picture would have looked less than stunning. I found this one on google images so you get an idea of what it looked like before I brought it home with me!

Isn't that just a magnificent thing?
I love all of God's creations and finding this today reminded me that we are not here by chance, but by choice. Just as he created each of us unique and beautiful, he created this clover unique and beautiful as well.
It was a fabulous tap on the shoulder this morning that good things are headed my way - I can't wait to see what happens next! :)

But, for now, I DO know what happens next, I'm announcing the winner of my Birthday Blog Candy! I have to tell you that I was just overwhelmed by your comments and wishes! You made me laugh, cry and touched my heart in ways you'll never imagine. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for visiting me here and sharing my joy in stamping!

I went to Random.org to do the number draw, but I couldn't figure out how to get a snapshot of the window onto my blog. There wasn't a html code to copy, so you'll just have to trust me on this one, ok?

The winner is...........
#39 - Gloria!
Gloria's comment was:
Happy Birthday, Robin. I found your blog when I signed up for the Late Night Stampers blog. You provide me with much inspiration, especially when my mojo is hiding from me. BTW, I love the song you posted.

May 25, 2010 8:20 PM

Congratulations Gloria! You will need to contact me to claim your prize, I wasn't able to find an e-mail for you!

Have a wonderful day everyone - I'll be back tonight at 9 pm est with the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge, so be sure to check in!
~~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! Please share your thoughts with me!