Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's Coming - Paper Crafter's Heaven Yard Sale!

Hi there everyone!

I know you are wondering what has happened to me the past few days.......I've been CLEANING!

Yes, you read that right - cleaning, as in cleaning out my studio!
Not only am I cleaning up and clearing out, I'm getting ready for my hugemongous
Paper Crafter's Heaven Yard Sale next Saturday.

Right here on June 19th from 10 am - 1 pm, you will be able to find paper crafting, scrapbooking and stamping bargains galore!

You see, I have only been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for the past almost 5 years, but I was a scrapbooker and stamper looooong before that - and boy, oh boy, did I ever amass a HUGE amount of stuff!

Most of it has been just sitting here in storage for the past 5 years, unloved and untouched - isn't that sad? So I think it's time that it finds a good home!
For those of you who plan to come, be sure to bring cash or your checkbook - I cannot accept credit cards for this sale! You may want to bring a bag or two as well - I have some, but probably not enough!

Here is a list of some things you will find at the sale:

Stamps - both individual, wheels and sets
Ink Pads
Cardstock - packages and single sheets
Designer Paper - packages and single sheets
Ribbons - packaged pieces and whole rolls
Stickers - LOTS of stickers
Embellishments of all kinds
Scrapbook Albums - MANY Albums, all brand new
Alterable Items
Sizzix and Dies
Packaged Card Fronts - ready to convert into cards
Stamping/Scrapbooking Idea Books (not just old SU! catalogs)

You really don't want to miss this sale, so if you are local to me, make plans to be here!
If you have questions or need directions, please e-mail me at stampwithrobin@yahoo.com

Hope to see you here!
Blessings,
~~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! Please share your thoughts with me!