Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Blog Candy from the 411 Operators!

Happy Boxing Day! :)
(That's for my Canadian and British friends!)

Yesterday my family enjoyed a wonderfully special and relaxing Christmas Day and I hope you were able to do the same with your loved ones.

If you read my post on Christmas Eve, you know that as one of the Operators of the Stamping 411 Blog, I am giving away some special Blog Candy this week! I mentioned it briefly in my post, but really wanted to keep that particular message that day about the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of our Lord Jesus.

So, today, I wanted to be sure to SHOW you exactly what I am giving away for my part of the Blog Candy! Yes, all eight Stamping 411 Operators are giving away gifts just because we appreciate the support, readership and participation from all our stamping friends! All you have to do is visit each Operators Saturday posts and leave a comment as directed by them.
(Click HERE for the link to my Saturday post.)
To be entered to win my Blog Candy, all you had to do was share with me what your favorite Christmas Song or Music is. Be sure to leave the comment on the SATURDAY post along with a way to contact you if you are the winner! Winners will be announced in our New Year's Eve posts later this week.

Have a wonderful week stamping friends - I'll be back on Thursday with some new creativity for you, but in the meantime, I'm taking a short blogging break while we go visit family for the holiday.
Stamped blessings,
~~Robin

21 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! And I will miss all of the Christmas card creations! Thank you for sharing your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love visiting your blog and seeing what you have newly created. Thank you for always sharing. My favorite song is Silent Night and Oh, Holy Night....they bring a warm fuzzy Christmas feeling for me....bringing back good childhood memories.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always..thanks for the daily dose of inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!! WOW! I love this card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card!! I love all the music of the Holidays!!! Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your cards. I love how you photograph them to bring out the unique elements of each card. My favorite holiday song is "I want a Hippo for Christmas"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for the candy too!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous. I love the colors.
    My favorite song Silent night. It brings back memories of younger days singing it in a chior.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card it is amazing. My favorite song of the Holiday season is I am dreaming of a White Christmas. Thank you for offering such an awesome selection of gifts.
    jackielwatson2009@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a neat card...thanks so much for sharing ideas and hints...it's such a boost!
    In my family we sang in the choir every Christmas, doing the Handel's Messiah. I still love the music!
    Best wishes for a lovely 2011!
    Phyllis
    Ramstein AFB, Germany

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure my comment got accepted b/c it disappeared before I hit the button! I wanted to thank you for sharing your lovely work!
    In my family singing Handel's Messiah at Christmastime was a highlight.
    Phyllis J.
    Ramstein AFB, Germany

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your musical card. Most appropriate for you question. My fav is Little Drummer Boy although I really like Silver Bells. For the Christmas season we like to listen to Manheim Steamroller. Fantastic Christmas music.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! happy music makes a happy home for Christmas! Gina F

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is beautiful!

    My favorite Christmas song is "I'll Be Home for Christmas", because it shows how much the Holidays help us appreciate our families, whether we're with them or not.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Without question my favorite Christmas music is Oh holy night, sung a Capella with the sound of a soloist echoing off the walls of a church.

    I love your gorgeous card and that background stamp is stunning!

    Thank you for being you. I treasure our friendship so much. I am looking forward to seeing you, Mark and Emma. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Card is beautiful. My favorite Christmas Carol is "Oh Holy Night" - so powerful and get goose bumps every time I hear it. Thanks for blog candy opportunity. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. O Holy Night is a fave of mine. Gives me goosebumps when I hear it.
    Thanks for a chance at the blog candy!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your card!! My favorite song would be ALL of them but if I had to pick one it would be the Little Drummer Boy.

    Thanks,
    Jan

    Stampinwithfriends@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your card for the 411 challenge. I haven't been for a visit to your blog before so going to have a little look around while I am here! PS here in Australia we "get" boxing day too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing Robin. Beautiful! Hope you had a great holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! Please share your thoughts with me!