Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Casing LeAnne

Happy Monday stampers!
I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was wonderful - I had my downline meeting with my team of stampers and it was so fun! We were making up for having to cancel the December meeting when I was so sick and had a fun name tag contest, handmade gift exchange and some great stamping demos! I have a few photos and I'll share them later this week.

Today I'm sharing a card that I cased from the amazing LeAnne Pugliese. I often get asked who or what inspires me and it's truly a variety of people and things. I love LeAnne's style and often look at her work for inspiration. I saw this card here on her blog recently and decided I needed to make my own version of it for my Firehouse Stamp Camp last week.
Here's my card:

It's so clean and simple - I love the stark red with the white, it's so contemporary feeling. My fave part of this is the Real Red Glimmer paper heart. That stuff is so cool - it doesn't flake off when you cut or punch it out - love that!
If you're coming to Just Cards tomorrow morning - we'll be making this card then too, so I hope you like it! :)
Guess what else happens tomorrow?
Yep! Sale-A-Bration starts! WooHoo!!!

Remember, for each $50 order you place you get FREE Stampin' Up! products! For every $300 in sales a hostess gets at her party, you get FREE Stampin' Up! products! AND if you join my team of stampers, you not only get a discount on the starter kit, you get an additional $50 in FREE products from Stampin' Up!
I love this time of year! :)

Have a great day everyone and let's get ready to Sale-A-Brate!

Stamped blessings,
~~Robin

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this card! Great workshop card; I cased it..I'll link it back to you tomorrow!
    Hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, you are SO SWEET!!! Thank you so much for the kind comments!!! YOU are an inspiration to all of us....your love for the Lord and your fellow stampers always shines through all the work you create!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! Please share your thoughts with me!