Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stampin' Fools Recipes!

Just a quick creative post this evening -
my day got away from me entirely and I'm just now sitting down to share with you!

Anyway, you've read about my Stampin' Fools party group here before, they are a fantastic bunch of stampers who meet at my house each month to stamp, laugh, eat and have a fun, foolish time. They are also my friends and I love them dearly.

Well, for our party this month, we started something new. Two of the Fools brought a dish they had cooked for us to sample and they sent me the recipe ahead of time so we could scrapbook them as one of our projects. We're going to do this each month for a while and fill up a 20 page 6" x 6" Stampin' Up! album. What a cool project huh?

Here are the two recipes and pages for November.


The recipe on the left is from Pat for Praline Sweet Potato Casserole and the one on the right is from Betty for Corn Pudding. Both were really delicious and I was lucky enough to be able to keep the leftovers!

Since this is a recipe album, I kept the page design very simple. The base page is Crumb Cake cardstock and it's stamped all over with a floral image from Day of Gratitude in Soft Suede ink. I printed out the recipes on Very Vanilla cardstock and sponged the edges with Crumb Cake ink. I laid them side by side and used More Mustard to ink up the large medallion stamp from Day of Gratitude and stamped it on both pages at once. It creates a cool effect when you separate them in the album. The recipe itself was mounted on a mat of Soft Suede cardstock and adhered to the page.
For a nice border, I took a piece of 2" x 6" Spice Cake Designer Paper and tore it down one edge, sponging the exposed edge with more Crumb Cake ink. It was adhered to the outside edge of the page to finish it off.

I can't wait for next month to see what we get to sample and share!
Have a great evening friends - I'll be back tomorrow with another fun project for you AND the details of my Robin' Rewards Program!

Stamped blessings,
~~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! Please share your thoughts with me!