Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Look out for Cupid!

I promised you something creative today too - not just Leadership photos, so here you go!

This cutie-patootie card is one that I designed for my Very Valentine Stamp Camp last weekend. I liked it so much, that I made 17 more of them for my GoDivas Leadership swap too.

This card is made with the NEW P.S. I Love You stamp set that's in the Occasions Mini catalog. I chose Cherry Cobbler and Blushing Bride with Very Vanilla for my color combo - love the subtlety of these colors together.

My card base is Cherry Cobbler and the first layer is a piece of Blushing Bride Patterns Designer Series Paper. It's edged with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter applied with the 2 Way Glue Pen.

The next layer is Cherry Cobbler as well, and the collage stamped layer of Very Vanilla is adhered to it. I tied a piece of Blushing Bride Poly-Twill Ribbon around it in a knot and added the punched embellishments with Stampin' Dimensionals. The top circle also has Dazzling Diamonds added around the edge - you can never have too much glitter!

There is another Very Vanilla inside that's stamped with the heart and cupid as well as a Be My Valentine greeting. All in all, a very simply card to make.
The gals at Very Valentine class loved this one and so do I!

Here's a few of the products I used to create this card:
#119267 - Blushing Bride Poly Twill Ribbon $8.95 (15 yard spool)

#117158 - 2010 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack - $21.95 (four sheets of each color and double sided pattern)


#125462 - P.S. I Love You Stamp Set - $27.95 (clear-mount)

As always you can shop in my Online Stampin' Store for all your Stampin' Up! supplies - and don't forget NOW through March 31st - for EACH $50 in merchandise you purchase, YOU get a FREE product choice from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure!!! Check out all the selections on my website!

Have a great day everyone!
Happy Stampin' and shoppin',
~~Robin

Place your order for your Stampin' Up! needs at this link here: Robin's Online Stampin' Store
Simply click the SHOP NOW button at the top right corner to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! Please share your thoughts with me!