Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Floral For You

I've been holding out on you, I know. There's been a whole lot of stamping going on around here but not a lot of blogging. If I only had 36 hours in my day, I really could make it all happen. But when I get crunched for time, like most of lately, something has to give and unfortunately, this time, it was the ol' blog. But never fear, I've actually planned ahead and taken care of you.

As of 7 am today, we (my family and I) are on the road to vacation! So while I get some much needed rest and relaxation, you get to see some fun new artwork over the coming days.
Sound like a plan? I hope so!

Here's a card I created for my New Catalog Open House:

It uses Raspberry Ripple, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip for a color combo.
Lots of Big Shot action going on as well - Stripes Embossing Folder, Labels Framelits and Apothecary Accents Framelits.

Stamps are Sweet Floral Background and the Layered Labels. I added Chocolate Chip Polka Dot ribbon, Basic Pearls and lots of Stampin' Dimensionals. The greeting was stamped twice in two colors - cleaning in between - and the center punched out with the Large Oval Punch.

It's a clean and simple card just the way I like it to be.
Hmmm.....maybe I'll make a few more of these for Convention swaps when I get home. I LIKE that idea!

Have a great day!
~~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments! Please share your thoughts with me!